Intervals 2021 Review

This post lists some of the major features added to Intervals.icu in 2021 (more or less). Many of these have come from the Intervals.icu community (thanks!).

Integrations

Multisport

Analysis

Planning

Internationalisation

Intervals.icu is now available in English, EspaƱol, FranƧais, Italiano, Nederlands, Portugues and PуссŠŗŠøŠ¹ with other languages under development (Thanks to all who have helped with this!).

Thanks to all the supporters, people promoting Intervals.icu all over and making these forums an interesting place to hang out!

If you use Strava and havenā€™t been on Intervals.icu for a while please read this post:
Strava integration changes.

PS: If I have missed something you really like comment on this post and I will update it. This is going to be linked in the newsletter.

40 Likes

Your dedication to continuing to improve this platform is outstanding @david

It has come so far in the last year and you have a ā€˜to doā€™ list that I can only imagine the length of! Just imagine where it will be in another yearā€¦

Chapeau my friend, chapeau!

12 Likes

Mahalo @david. Itā€™s an absolute joy to find such an excellent platform thatā€™s well thought out and is continually adjusted to the needs of the community. (And to finally get off the dreaded TP.) :+1::+1:

5 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more with Olly. So glad I found Intervals this year! Appreciate your dedication, David!

4 Likes

Amazing. Thanks, David.

3 Likes

Well done David, and to the community that helps to bring new features.

3 Likes

Fantastic! Thank you, @david! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you su much!

2 Likes

Thanks @david for your ongoing efforts. The site and functionality are great.

1 Like

Nice work and thanks for mentioning CheckMyRide in your story.

2 Likes