Share training plans and workouts with groups

Just drag and drop folders and plans from your library to share with the group. Anyone in the group will be able to drag the folders, plans and individual workouts into their own library for use.

10 Likes

On the notion that,
Training have never been a solitary process,
But as all kind of learning and advancing,
Only exists as just one productive part of a communal endeavour,
For just one person,
In effect, as all comments and additions on just this bbs shows,
The coming together and moving onward better,
Due to everybody’s trials and somebodys input,
The result of one human training,
Can be everybody’s gift.
And so, joining up, and sharing experiences,
Might actually be the only way forward for each individual.
And for this point, directly sharing Workout plans and planning,
Can be a big step forward,
And as we know from many paces and all time,
New is not always implemented immediately by old,
As it should be.
We can only hope for timeframes to diminish, acceptance accelerated,
and for new steps quickly to be tried out, bettered or rejected.
It is not easy to see how structured training for one person can be utilized by many in our small 60+ group, where, spread all over this planet, doing whatever feels natural now, for each one, not easily is seen used by everybody or just somebody else.
Other group can quickly pop up though, with similar athletes having similar abilities and goals.
You just continue David, we old can look young as time moves on.

2 Likes

Hey @david - Love the idea of this! But I’m having a devil of a time actually getting it to work. We’ve got a group with 5 workout folders and 2 plan folders. Everyone can see them, expand them, look at the details, download, etc. But the ONE thing we haven’t been able to do is get them in other people’s Libraries! Is there something we’re missing on how to execute this function?

Ooh thats unfortunate. I just tested it with my wife’s a/c and it does work. You need to click the “Library” button to open your library and then drag what you want and drop it in the “Drop folders & plans here” box I highlighted below: