Intervals.icu and Suunto

Are there any plans to implement direct sync from Suunto to intervals.icu for activities and wellness data?

thanks

Yes there are. I have applied for API access and it looks like the API will work.

“We will review this in next two weeks and come back to you on how to proceed.”

It might help if you log a request with their support as well.

1 Like

i have raised a ticket as consumer at Suunto, to express my support for intervals.icu to get approved as API partner.

3 Likes

Intervals.icu has been approved and I have started the work. Suunto are even sending me a watch which is very nice of them.

11 Likes

Anyone keen to help test this? I have it working but need some people with a lot of Suunto activities to test properly. I will deploy the new code so you can see it and auth Intervals.icu. It won’t download anything yet but I will be able to use your history to get all that working properly.

Going forward i will be able to test it. The history i exported already manually as fit files and imported them. so history might be hard to test for me.

I can. I should have a lot, but not so much recently as I’ve been focusing on the bike and use my head unit for that.

I assume if the activities already exist they will not be duplicated?

Tx. You would get dups which you would need to delete using the activity list view. I will be turning this on for everyone as soon as Suunto approve my production key and you can try it then.

Sounds good.

Hi @david I can help you with this, I work in Suunto and I would be happy to help you with this and test the intervals in us devices​:muscle:t2: you can send me a message if you want any kind of help or question :wink:

Ok cool tx. I have enabled Suunto for you and @Andrew_J_Cerniglia .

Super!! I suggest you a facebook group, Teams or something similar where we can share images safely since this feature is not yet in production and therefore we cannot share images or information about it yet :blush:
What do you think?

Cool to have you in the forum. So we could also post some feature requests towards Suunto team :slight_smile:
As consumer I would like to see all wellness parameter to be available via the API , that would be great.

Okay - I have activated it.

I think the watch pauses should not appear, maybe there is a way to change this and I don’t know about it😅

1 Like

I can help. I DM you.

@Bulkan is one of our tetser and a good friend, I think he will be very useful here👌

io ho atleti suunto, fammi sapere

I would like to know if it will be possible to transfer the structured workouts from Intervals to Suunto. I’ve never recommended my athletes an alternative to Garmin just for this. For internal loads I use Firstbeat that @Joaquin_Perez you will know for sure, it would be great to use suunto but I could never structure a workout. I hope Intervals succeeds.

I am looking into uploading planned workouts with Suunto and also getting wellness data but can’t promise anything yet.

2 Likes