Apps for smart trainer

i have no problem with Edge, Firefox, Crome :man_shrugging:

I’ll give it a try.

1 Like

@app4g , the app looks good and I plan to start testing today.

I noticed even after I set the connection to intervals I still had to manually set the ftp. Does/will this auto sync in the future?

I love the connection to icu, and the library looks great and easy. If the ftp can be updated by the intervals eftp it would be a good replacement for Xert for me!

Is there a way to donate?

TQ for considering the app. let me know if there are bugs or features you would like and we’ll see what can be done. Newest BETA also has these new stuffs

1. VoiceOver support added (added based on request from visually challenged user)
  2. Ability to blacklist connected sensors
  3. Other existing features Indoor training app summary - #6 by app4g

(I’m currently just playing around w/ using an Apple Watch as replacement for a Chest Strap - Apple Watch app request - #29 by app4g - Feature Requests - TrainerDay Forums)

Workouts pulled / synced directly from intervals will pull the corresponding FTP directly from intervals as well. App will honor that FTP. (This does not apply to bundled workouts tho)

The App is using FTP and not eFTP from (workouts pulled/synced from) intervals. I’m not sure I want to change it to pull from eFTP tho. As I understand it, eFTP depends on the PDC curve and if the user has adequate efforts at the various time intervals, otherwise the eFTP may not be entirely accurate. (Then again, FTP, if you do not test, (like me) then will also be wrong.)

I do not have anything like that setup honestly. You could just do the in-app-purchase for medals (in lieu of watching ads if you wish even if you do not need the medals)

Thanks for responding! @app4g
One thing I’d like to see is a numerical preview of the workouts along with graph. Ie each step would tell you time/wattage.

Good to know about ftp from intervals. I guess I need to learn how to push workouts from there.

Do you know if there’s the ability to set eftp as your actual ftp in intervals so that it updates automatically there?

That’s quite a lot of Text especially for interesting types of workouts.

It’s a requested feature.

It’s the simplest thing once you have your intervals.icu calendar set up.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fXuaCjb4DWo

1 Like

Is there any free android app that will show how much power I should get at a given moment? I have a stationary bike that shows power but has no ant+ connection, etc.