VO2 max intervals

There are multiple options"

1. save it in Intervals and export as a ZWO file. Save into your workout sub-folder in the Zwift folder.
  2. create it in Zwift, as a custom workout
  3. link dropbox
  4. link TrainingPeaks and use TP2Intervals application) to pushthe workout to Zwift.

Thank you so much!

Unfortunately, Zwift does not support Apple TV platform. I will see if my old iPad will do the trick.

Cheers

I’ve used Zwift on Apple TV a couple times a year for the last 5 years (?). Did Zwift drop support for ATV?

Only creating custom workout is not supported in Apple TV platform by Zwift.

Operating any of the virtual cycling apps on Apple TV using the BT remote is a bit of a hassle, and I wouldn’t want to use a workout creator on Apple TV!

I run Zwift on my Apple TV and on my MacBook. I save zwo files in Documents/Zwift/Workouts/xxxx (xxxx is a multidigit number I think is my Zwift account) on my MacBook, and they are listed in my Zwift workouts when I open Zwift on the Apple TV.

Zwift DOES run on Apple TV hardware but doesn’t have the workout builder. You may find that the iPad version is the same. If your smart TV has the Apple TV app then that doesn’t support Zwift. The workout builder seems to be limited to laptop or desktop versions.

Thank you, my MacBook is so old, I don’t remember the last time I used it. I use my iPhone for everything these days.

Correct! You would think Zwift will make life easier for its users by allowing users to upload to Apple TV. After all, Apple TV is widely used to allow multiple bluetooth connection. Not to forget the price we pay for Zwift subscription!

That’s why other apps, like IndieVelo, are gaining traction.