Trainingpeaks vs. Intervals.icu

Hi everyone,

Last time I did the same question for Golden Cheetah and shared my thoughts to abandon it for Intervals.

A general question to everyone: is there any honest, serious reason to stick with Trainingpeaks (paid, athlete) instead of intervals?

Thanks all

Riccardo

I don’t pursue any big goals and I don’t race. I analyze my trips offline with WKO5 and online only with intervals. I no longer find the graphics at TP up to date and even the training planning on intervals is now very good. I don’t know whether ambitious athletes still see added value in TP. For me, intervals (now also with the option to compare workouts) does everything I need. Price and super-fast development are further plus points and if David works on it full time next year, intervals will probably explode. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I still have TP only because I forgot to cancel my subscription. I was coached for many years but that stopped in November of last year with a back injury and slow recovery. My coach, like many coaches, used TP for delivering plans, workouts, and reviewing ride data. During that time, I had no choice about cutting the TP ties. Now, with all the functionality available in Intervals there is no need for me to keep TP. I do have WKO5 also but find I use it less and less too.

3 Likes

Thank you.

What do you exactly mean with “compare workouts”?

Thanks!

1 Like

Oh wow… Completely missed it… Just enabled beta features to play with it! Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, I had the same question and am still sticking with TP because it is easy to upload workouts to a wahoo computer. I think that is now possible also with Intervals but… I don’t remember where I read it :sweat:(nor do I know how to build a calendar in Intervals :sob:).
Any hints? :pray:

Otherwise, Intervals is just simply fantastic!!!

1 Like

If you take a look here, you will get answers to many questions and if something is unclear - there are lots of great helpers here.
For Wahoo

1 Like

100% Intervals is a no-brainer for me over TP. It is a fraction of the cost, and It has every bit of functionality that I use …. And I still keep finding functions I wasn’t aware of.

3 Likes