[IMPLEMENTED] Push workout to Wahoo

I just released v0.1.1 where I added buttons to Plan Today and Plan Tomorrow workouts. Also added filter for activity types.
You can download it here https://github.com/freekode/tp2intervals/releases/download/v0.1.1/tp2intervals.jar

One thing to mention. If you are updating from version 0.0.x, you will need to configure the application again, because I migrated database to a new engine.

Let me know, if you have any issues.

3 Likes

Just a thought: maybe it’s due to time zone differences and time of day?

For example, “tomorrow” for the user might be two days from now according to the TP server’s definition. Especially if the user doesn’t have their time zone set correct in TP.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve found one problem related to TZ difference, but it was related to user’s browser

Hi, again

I would like to present new tp2intervals (version 0.3.2).

It has executable files for MacOS, Windows and Linux systems. You don’t need to install Java or Docker anymore.

As usual, let me know if you have any issues.

The app available on Release v0.3.2 · freekode/tp2intervals · GitHub

4 Likes

I don´t uderstant this:

TrainingPeaks Auth Cookie

Copy cookie Production_tpAuth (key and value, smth like Production_tpAuth=very_long_string) from the browser on TrainingPeaks page.

See this post

Go to developer option in browser settings and try follow the screenshot from the post linked above.

Edit: I’m using Brave Browser
Settings > more tools > developer tools
Then select the ‘network’ tab and ‘all’.
Scroll down ‘name’ column to find app.trainingpeaks.com
Then select ‘header’ tab and scroll down to get the cookie

1 Like

This is just amazing. Thank you so much. Works like a charm.

Question please for @Someone_Else - If I clear browser cookies does that TP cookie get regenerated? Or is that TP cookie (the long string) a permanent cookie for my TP account?
Thanks

Awesome, thank you for the explanation.

What I tested and what I got.
I removed cookies for trainingpeaks.com domain, old cookie still worked.
I logged in and cookie value still worked.
It seems they will work even if TP generate a new value.

1 Like

Excellent. Thanks again

Haven’t been following this topic as I don’t have a wahoo head unit, but this thread came up in another search.

Is this to get the workouts for today/tomorrow from Intervals to TP?

Yep, that’s right.

1 Like

I need to pay more attention in class. Have some reading and learning to do. Thanks.

1 Like

I can’t find the goddarn cookie anywhere
Using Safari on MAcOS, not an obscure browser…

In the cookies tab???

This works really well. I have no ‘issues’ but noticed a bug (if you could call it that).
If a workout is pushed twice from intervals to TP it populates in TP twice and appears on the Wahoo twice.
Yesterday I pushed both yesterday’s workout and today’s to TP. If I push today’s one again (say I’d forgotten I did it yesterday) it’ll appear twice on TP and Wahoo

Yep, as it was mentioned, it should be there.

Click 3 times on the cookie value (then everything will be selected). Copy paste it into Configuration page. But, validation won’t allow you to save it, yet. You just need to put “=” (equal) sign after Production_tpAuth. So in the end it will be Production_tpAuth=QWERTY12345..., not Production_tpAuthQWERTY12345...

For now, I simply don’t know how to check that two workouts from different platforms are equal or not.
Maybe someone planned two similar workouts for one day. Or someone synced workout, changed it on Intervals, then want to update it on TP, and I don’t know what workout should be updated or not.
So, I went for most simple way - sync without any check. But probably I can figure something, maybe I can add to description on TP some additional information

1 Like

Thanks for this. I managed to push a test workout through.
I notice there is no RUN activity, only ride, MTB, Virtual Ride, Walk, Unknown, Weight and Note

Is there something I need to do on Intervals to get RUN to show?

Run workouts are disabled, because Pace target and LTHR conversion from Intervals to TP, not working fully, yet. Still WIP

1 Like

Thanks. You’ve saved me a few minutes each day, in not having to recreate workouts again in TP.
Much appreciated.