Ictrainer/favero/ftp/linked platforms

Hi, garmin user here. I have indoortrainer and faveropowerpedals so its important to me to use the pedals for power to keep consistent with riding outside - this is where ictrainer’s powermatching comes in. If i use intervals.icu for workout builder and ictrainer for managing my indoortrainer, and i record my session parallel on garmin, do then need to manually change ftp vales in each platform or does the platform sync do this? If i plan 90% of ftp in a session in intervals.icu, is that then sent with actual power numbers to ictrainer, or does that then take 90% of the ftp that is lister in ictrainer?

I don’t know the answers to that unfortunately. Maybe @Nicolino knows?

Tx David, been doing some experiments and looks like you effectively need to update ftp values, but its not that much work, so all good, thx!

1 Like

Hello Blouies, unfortunately icTrainer does not currently import the changed FTP values from Intervals.icu.
Technically, however, this should theoretically be possible and we will talk with David.
But your idea is great and we will gladly include it in our future roadmap. However, it could be that a new registration will be necessary than (extended submisson).
Best,
Nicolas

1 Like