Upload planned workouts to Wahoo

The next 7 days of your Intervals.icu plan can now be automatically uploaded to Wahoo Cloud and synced to your computer. Just tick the upload workouts box in the Wahoo area in /settings:

This was implemented a few months ago but I forgot to do an announcement.

20 Likes

BIG NEWS !!! Thank you !

3 Likes

Have been using this for a bit, works great! Thanks for making it happen

3 Likes

Wahoo workouts, Woooo Hooooo

Thanks a bunch !!!

Barry

Nope Wahoo Workout uploads not functional for me.
Added a zwo file for Saturday and got an error…
Wahoo upload failed: Athlete 491748xx POST https://api.wahooligan.com/v1/workouts failed: 403 : {“error”:“You are not authorized for this resource. The following scopes are required: workouts_write.”}

Is this like the Garmin workout uploads to Garmin Connect (Free).
Or
Am I required to have a paid Wahoo subscription for this to work?

Thanks

Barry

I’ve been downloading and moving files directly on my wahoo device - this is a game changer. Will test during this week. Thanks a lot for this QoL improvement

This means you’ve not given permission. Perhaps try to re-auth

Great news! Good job David.

Amazing, that is the feature I was missing all the time, thank you!

Will deleting the workout from intervals also delete it from wahoo?

Yes it should.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to work. Been few hours since i deleted. Maybe i have to wait for a day i guess?

Brilliant, thanks. It took a couple of syncs and power cycles and is now working great. I have been on the fence about subscribing and this sold me :slight_smile:

1 Like

This has been out for a while now and it has been amazing.

Before i had to go to Training Peaks every day to manually recreate my workout to get it in my headunit. Often I was already in my cycling shorts ready to go, when I realise my workout is not synced yet. Now it just works.

I guess shoutout to wahoo for finally opening up their api? A bit overdue but better late then never. I was having regrets buying the wahoo and considered selling it, but i will keep it for now.

They did manage to piss me off aready by arbitrarily not shipping some quality of life features to the gen1 Roam and Bolt, which is making people buy a new headunit when their old one is still fine, generating some nice e-waste for the landfill. As intended Wahoo is in the businiss of selling units and generating profit, not in saving the environment so its understandable.

Big thank you to David for implementing this so quickly.

1 Like

if this isn’t the right place for this, please let me know.

I’m not able to get the upload to work. I have:
-created a w/o and add it to my intervals cal a few days from now.
-gone to the wahoo portal and removed all the intervals permissions (for some reason intervals was in there a dozen times).
-reauthorized intervals for all permissions
-made sure that the time zones for intervals and Wahoo are the same
-turned on uploads in intervals.

I don’t get any errors and intervals says “last uploaded X seconds ago”, yet nothing ever appears in the wahoo system app. Interesting, none of the wahoo workouts appear (historically or in the future) in intervals either. Should they?

Thanks,
Mike

You should have “Norwegian 4x4” on the 10th and the 12th at Wahoo. I can see from the logs that they uploaded without errors. Are they still not visible in the app?

Planned workouts from Wahoo are not downloaded to Intervas.icu. I might implement this at some point.

you should look for workouts in the Wahoo Companion app, not in SYSTM

Nothing in wahoo.

The only place I see calendar entries in wahoo is the system app. The base app, that I use to calibrate the trainer, has only historical rides not future events.

UPDATE: I changed the workout type from cycling to virtual cycling since it looks like that is what the activities in wahoo come over into intervals as. But still not seeing an updates into wahoo from intervals.

As mentioned above, you have to use the ELMNT App. Then it will sync it to your Wahoo Headunit.

1 Like