Upload planned workouts to Garmin Connect

That would be 3 steps.

1 Like

Actually we have done a lot of testing on this at TrainerDay and from my recollection it is closer to 26 steps from a limit perspective (my developer did it so maybe I am not exactly right). What I am saying is not exactly true but you can’t put 40 repeats with 2 steps each and probably not even 30 repeats with 2 steps each, my guess the limit is about 26 or 27 with 2 steps each. We did not figure out the exact rules. If someone does I would love to know :slight_smile:

1 Like

i couldn’t find a thread, but hope it is OK to ask here?
is it possible to send planned Garmin workouts to intervals.icu calender?

I don’t think so unfortunately. As far as I can tell you can’t get anything from Garmin Connect other than completed activities. Intervals.icu can upload workouts to Garmin though so you could try that way round :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok, my future Trainings App Enduco can send workouts to Garmin and TP, but so not to intervals.icu, so you are open to integrate if enduco wants it too?

For sure. Intervals.icu supports OAuth and uploading of workouts:

1 Like

thanks, i hand it over to Enduco, but i don’t know if they want implement it, i requested it on their platform

2 Likes

Love this!

I’m not ready to start indoor training properly again so don’t want to pay for zwift but this is perfect.

Only just realised my Garmin Fenix 6x could control my smart trainer and it all seems to sync beautifully.

I do my VO2 workouts, on Zwift as a workout on the VenTop route. I only get about 8-10km in distance because of the average speed is slower due to the elevation gain. That works out to 3-4 rides on the free 25km per month.

Found that tip in the ZwiftInsinder forum.

2 Likes

Mywoosh could be an alternative to fill in the gap before the winter really starts.

1 Like

MyWhoosh is okay, but I can only run it on my phone; not supporting MacOS currently, and does use a lot of processing power that some older machines can’t handle.

1 Like

Nice, will probably only manage to get 2 in but 2 for free I suppose

Did my first garmin watch ride today, works really well you can set power, resistance, do a workout or a neat feature allowing you to select a route from your saved ones. Only issue was the speed was a bit slow but that’s fine.

Not heard of it, thanks for the tip. I did search for alternatives but this never came up. Will give it a try and report back.
I run most things from my phone (then into the tv) anyway.

Hi David,
Is there any way to update previously uploaded trainings to Garmin? I see that despite changes at intervals.icu in garmin they remain same as before change. (Changes were made yesterday)
I synchronized few Times and also disconnect and connect again in settings but it does not help.
Edit: however I see they are updated in garmin app (connect) but no impact on trainings uploaded to device (synchronisations does not help). Any tip?

Hmm if they are updated in the Garmin app they really should make it onto the device when you sync. They few times I have tested this with my Edge 130+ it worked. You could try connecting you device to a PC with USB and deleting the workouts, then re-syncing.

Thanks! It worked well :slight_smile:

hi @Krzysiek_Szop ,

delete all w.outs and training plan then re sync it will work for me, hope it will work for you to

Hi David, hope you are doing well. I have not being able to sync my calendar with Garmin Connect. I have created a new scheduled workout on Intervals.icu and another one on GC and none of them are syncing. What could be the reason? Thanks!

@david Is the training plan calendar limit still at 1 week? My GC calendar only showing planned workouts for next 7 days…

Yes it is still 7 days just to avoid filling the device with loads of workouts.

1 Like