Upload planned workouts to Garmin Connect

Is is possible to upload planned workout “on-demand” as on trainerday ?
I would like to upload only workout some specific workout (some run only that are note footing or not made on the track)… some bike only that are with specific work but not on zwift…
The easier would be to have a buton to chosse to upload the workout from the workout itself (as trainerday).
Maybe it is already possible ?

You can’t do that at the moment. Yet another item for the todo list.

Hi there. I am a new user so probably I am doing something wrong but I would appreciate any help.

I just planned 4 weeks ahead in Interval.icu but just the first week synched to Garmin Connect. Is it the expected behaviour? What is the frequency of the sync?

Thanks
Eduardo

I think it’s the expected behaviour as I’m seeing the same. Your not doing anything wrong, just wait.

2 Likes

Thanks!

I uploaded my workouts but i cant feel the ERG mode well working with my EDGE 1040… what can be? i also changed from lap power to 3sec power as i am used to see the 3s power on my workouts… any help please. thanks

You would likely need to ensure that your EDGE is actually controlling the trainer. Perhaps you could do some simple tests like change the power from 50w to 300w to “feel” if there is power changes.

By default that must be the behavior… is there any difference to use it at lap power or 3s power?

I use my 1040 for indoor training on erg mode. I once made the mistake of having it on 1s, I don’t think 3s is ideal either … but I have not tried. I write my workouts interval-based without power intervals… the set target is set at the beginning of the interval, and the 1040 will try to keep that target.

Example:
6x

• 3m 112%
  • 2m 75%

As mentioned above, ensure you paired your trainer as trainer, otherwise you won’t have control from the 1040. You could have made a mistake pairing your trainer as a sensor for power/cadence/speed

I used that too, but at this moment i send workouts to TP and then using on my 1040, so there is no problem with gps and erg mode as i can use it without problem when using TP workouts.
As i want to exclude the TP step, i tried to use Intervals connection with Garmin and at the first i used the power lap but was confusing to me as i am used to see the 3s power… but when changed to 3s I felt like it seemed like the ERG didn’t work very well.
I will maybe try again. :stuck_out_tongue: