Training plans now supported

The workouts don’t go directly to your trainer. You need something called a ‘Workout Player’.
Breakaway for iPhone
TrainerDay for Android or iPhone
icTrainer
Those are quite popular around here but there are plenty of others, for different platform.

2 Likes

Here’s some of the featureset for BreakAway: Indoor Training for iOS

Give me a holler if I can be of service.
Tx MedTechCD!

In the planned workouts, can we do miles instead of minutes for the Duration?

This is what you’re looking for?

1 Like

No. At least I don’t think so. I created a plan for a half marathon and it’s in my library. I’m adding a workout to the plan and it pops up the following dialogue:

Are you saying to get the distance I have to add a step? I’m basically just using this for a training calendar. I was using Training Peaks. I just need to plan out the mileage. I’m not trying to upload workouts anywhere.

Okay, maybe it is… now that I’m playing with it. Seems overly-complicated. I just want something like “3 Miles” to pop up on the calendar. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Then Y not just use a “Note” instead?

I added the note and it didn’t show up. HOWEVER… I set up my pace in the settings and now it’s calculating what a 4 mile run should be correctly and it’s showing up just find. I literally just started using this app yesterday because my neighbor wants to do his first half marathon and I was using an excel spreadsheet to make the calendar. LOL. This will work much better. Thanks again for your help.

If you want to run a 5k you can copy this without the quote marks. I had to add them for the dash to stop turning into a bullet point.

“-” 5m Z1 HR
“-” 3.1mi Z5-Z7 HR
“-” 5m Z1 HR

just change the zones and the miles if you want. Or you can delete everything and just put

“-” 3.2mi

That should show you just the mileage with nothing else. If you have any other questions I would be happy to help.

1 Like

As this is markdown you can use ``` before and after your block. This will then format the stuff in between as „code“ and not transform any characters, like that:

- 5m Z1 HR
- 3.1mi Z5-Z7 HR
- 5m Z1 HR

or

- 3.2mi

to stay with your example from above

1 Like

Hi David,

how to create a group of coached athletes? I read a lot of post in the forum but I’m not able to view the list as showed in the picture you posted above:

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 21.16.58

thank you for your help!
Francesco

Those are the athlete tags assigned on the /athletes page:

1 Like