Localisation of Intervals.icu

I understand the problem but unfortunately there is no easy way to do this with the tech I am using. I might be able to produce an index mapping i18n key to source file name (‘60d Moving Avg’ is used in ‘FitnessFields.js’) but that wouldn’t help your your example.

‘60d Moving Avg’ is one of the aggregates you can apply to a plot on a custom chart on the /fitness page:

1 Like

Then it is “a moving average of some value”, so it is clear now. Thanks

Can you help me somebody? I have HealthFit application and would like to sync it with intervals.icu but when I requested OTP the e-mail never arrived in my incoming or spam folders. What is the problem?

Unfortunately you have a hotmail account which is operated by Microsoft and Microsoft refuses to accept mail from Intervals.icu. If you can please try a different email.

1 Like

I can help with spanish translations, too.

BR!

I am willing to help with Ukrainian. @david Could you give me a permission to push into the repo?

1 Like

I’ve checked a few lang jsons, there are some inconsistencies - space between % and text is used somewhere, but somewhere not. I mean such labels like “% eFTP”, “% HRR” etc. So, should there be a space?

Tx a stack. If there is a space then it is best to keep it. I have generated a uk.json file for Українська мова (hope I got that right) and added it to the “under development” languages. It would be best if you fork the repo and send pull-requests with changes.

1 Like

Ok, great. But it would be better to rename the file to ua.json (uk - United Kingdom).

Believe it or not but the 2 letter ISO code for Ukrainian is “uk” … was surprised to see that myself. The country code us “ua”.

Wow… I am surprised, didn’t know about it : )

I agree that it is better to keep original acronyms (not to translate). At least I did like that for Ukrainian. Btw, when will Ukrainian be available for everyone?:slightly_smiling_face:

yeah that stopped me when working on polish language. I decided that most of the acronyms are popular, easy to understand and actualy untranslatable (we use english words anyways and don’t have polish equivalents There was a problem of usually longer polosh words too). But maybe I will come back to translation and just focus on all the description parts to make intervals entry friendly for new users. Courius how did you manage to translate into ukrainian

1 Like

The Ukrainian word for “load” is a bit long:

Is there a shorter alternative?

I noticed that yesterday and fixed. Pls see new PR. There is no a similar shorter word, so I used a contraction.

And could you remove “мова”? It should be just “Українська”.Screenshot_3

I updated that. There is another word a bit long “Polarized” (and “Ramp” could be a little shorter):

Also you should add yourself to README.md. Tx.

Fixed, created PR. Now the main page looks like below for me

Windows 10, Chrome 106.0.5249.119, width 1536 px

For those who are working on translation and wanting to check quickly how it looks like, if there is overlapping etc.
In case if pasting json in settings is not suited for some reasons, here is a small tip - just open console (Ctrl-Shift-I), put the line below and hit enter.

document.designMode = "on"

After that you will be able to change any text on the page directly by clicking on it and typing whatever you want.

2 Likes

@david Are there any updates regarding Ukrainian?