HealthFit sync for activities and health metrics

That would also be great for TrainerDay workouts, because TrainerDay can save directly to Dropbox too.

1 Like

yes please! :wink:
that would be perfect for us wahoo users

Is it possible to only select the health metrics? And keep importing the workouts from Strava or Garmin Connect.

Yes, in Healthfit you can select the sync of health metrics and activities separately.

1 Like

That’s perfect!

Hopes Android users don’t get left behind

We’ll sit over here in the corner waiting patiently.

:wink:

1 Like

I already send email to Health Sync Android APP owner, if more people send more probability to get this done
the mail account is: info@appyhapps.nl

1 Like

Hi

Regarding weight transfer using Healthfit am I correct in thinking that the value transferred doesn’t persist i.e. it shows on the day of recording but the base value in settings doesn’t change?

At the moment it correctly transfers the value on the day that I weigh myself but the following day it reverts to the value on the settings page. The outcome is that my weight yoyos if I don’t manually change it on the settings page.

Thanks for any insight :grinning:

I have just fixed this and will deploy Sat AM. You need to have a timezone set in /settings so Intervals.icu knows what date “today” is for you. If the wellness data is being updated for “today” then it will also change the values in /settings (weight and/or resting HR).

TrainerRoad also pushes to Dropbox - making that link could create a nice solve for connecting a few different platforms to Intervals without Strava.

I’d love if HealthFit could find a way to keep power data though. It’d be cool to have all my workouts in 1 app on my phone without needing Strava, even if the power stuff doesn’t sync to Apple Health.

1 Like

Thanks David. All seems to be working :+1:

Hello All,
Health Fit supports now Intervalls with the main version, means no longer necessary to participate in the beta program. Beside this I’m wondering if HealthFit exports for you guys the weight to intervals? That’s my main concern, to get the weight info in an automated way into Intervals. I have a Withings Scale, and the step via FitnessPal didn’t work for me, so HealthFit should be the solution. I sync only the body measurements, but not the activities (there are synched from Garmin directly).
Thanks for any tips
Cheers
Boris

1 Like

Hi,
It does sync weight to Intervals. I also have a Withings Scale, which connects to my Iphone and then over to Intervals via Health Fit.

2 Likes

Can it be, that the check mark in the Garmin sync box for the wellness data makes, that the Garmin Weight (which I update manually from time to time) dominates?

1 Like

Yes if weight data is coming from HealthFit and Garmin then its undefined which one will win out. You should probably just not download weight from Garmin Connect.

2 Likes

Thanks David,
I de-activated health data sync via Garmin.
Cheers
Boris

@slizeray
I have installed HealthFit and synced it to Intervals.icu to get HRV

Interestingly I only have 3 days synced (Nov 7th, last Friday and Saturday) but I don’t get anything in between (while I do have some on HealthFit) or latest 2 (Sunday and today)

Most importantly it completely messed up my sleep data on intervals.icu for the last 20 weeks, as it doesn’t seem HealthFit is taking into account all sleep phases, so it will send 1h12 of sleep while spent
7h27 in bed

@david
While I have now removed sleep from HealthFit… Is there any chance to remove sleep data from HealthFit and restore sleep data from Garmin ?

thanks !!

1 Like

The Apple Watch does not detect the sleep phases. I apologize. I invite you to do a feature request to Apple. Here the URL:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/watch.html

I can’t trouble shoot any issue on a forum. You can message me from within the app, I will be happy to assist you.

I don’t use nor have any apple watch

1 Like

I have tried but it goes back to menu while trying to attach a screenshot