HealthFit sync for activities and health metrics

HealthFit has a beta that enables activities sync from Apple HealthKit to Intervals.Icu.
Install the app, then go to More/ContractUs and send them a message that you’d like to be on the beta

I think they are planning to support health metrics, but is not there yet.
You can now upload activities directly to I.i without going via Strava, which I think is huge.
Login with the Intervals credentials, not Strava.

5 Likes

Good to know - thank you for pointing this out.
Currently, I am still having issues with the Health app, since it does not show all data from my preferred running app (iSmoothRun).
However, not having the necessity to use a platform just for syncing would be perfect…

2 Likes

It was very good if the application for android (health Sync) followed the same path

3 Likes

Yes the developer (Stéphane Lizeray) is busy adding the wellness stuff. I just had to add another HRV field because Apple decided to use SDNN instead of rMSSD like just about everyone else.

4 Likes

Health metrics are now supported in the beta. Very cool: it updated the past month of sleep/HRV data from my Apple Watch.

2 Likes

Huh…what happened to intervals.icu?

@Zen_Turtle @david Is this app a way to get all the data from my apple health into I.i??!?!?!? I would love my historic weight, sleep, HRV, etc to sync in.

1 Like

I am getting the same thing. No login option after purchasing the app.

The app version with Intervals.icu support is still in beta and not in the app store yet. You can contact the developer through the app and ask for beta access.

That’s correct. Again, this is still in beta, just download the app, then go to the More/Contact Us menu and send the a message you’d like to be on the beta.

Now my weeks show sleep, HRV, Blood Oxygen, estimated calories from Apple Watch

1 Like

Amazing! Psyched to see this working!

1 Like

sweet!

1 Like

It would be interesting to me to see how you graph that info and use it productively for training.

Have been using HealtfFit for some time and send several requests to be added to the beta with no response. Any suggestions?
Thanks

You must be getting filtered as junk mail or the email isn’t sending. She responded to me in <5mins.

@david For some reason the data that came in from HealthFit only went back a week. Is there some way to get more of it?

Also, I’m trying to build out some custom graphs that tell a story about recovery (HRRV, RHR, sleep, etc) was wondering if you have any plans to build something like that? A poor man’s Whoop, if you will.

Will try again

Thanks

I could probably do something with HRV if someone found a paper?

My wife got several months with of data uploaded. I am not sure how.

1 Like

Hello Bill,

I apologize, I guess I missed your emails.

You should have received by now a TestFlight invitation.

Thanks for your interests in HealthFit.

Kind regards

Stéphane

3 Likes