Garmin connect widget

Great widget, love it. However, on my 245 music, I cannot scroll down to the next planned workout. What am I doing wrong?

High demand for Power (avg. Watt) on FR245 ! Real looking foward!

@James_Eastwood_Socks
No hope for garmin Venu SQ ? Tnx

Will be FR 935 supported please? Thank uou

If it is not already supported, but not a new device, then it is too old and doesn’t support Glance style widgets.

Doesn’t look like it.

hello. Garmin Marq Adventure (Marq 1st gen) supports glance widgets but not supported by your widget. Could you add this watch? https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?faq=Eg6DSXgpma697JGZZnhYc6

This widget looks amazing.

Does this reply also indicate no Instinct 2 possibility?

Load and Ramp is not correct for me anymore, dont match with intervals.icu. Fitness, fatigue, form are still matching.

Could you please make it available for the Garmin Tactix AMOLED ? :pray: this is a new watch and supports glances

Great widget! I just can’t get the form to match the website’s. Fitness (27) Fatigue (35) always match but Form (-28 widget -8 website) is always wrong. I have checked both fitness page and overview/profile page. Any ideas?

Would this explain the difference?

I don’t calculate the form, I take it directly from the API as that day’s values, so maybe a question for David.

I was being an idiot. The website had form as absolute - the widget displays as %. Changing the website’s form setting to % brings them both into alignment! Thank you.

1 Like

It’s also possible to choose which you would prefer in the widget’s settings in the Connect IQ store

1 Like

Hi @James_Eastwood_Socks, I would love to try this but have a Venu 3 which the widget is not currently compatible with. Seems like it should just work if you’re able to add it to the list of compatible devices. Thanks!

@James_Eastwood_Socks, I was thinking of implementing this myself but no sense in duplicating work. I’d happily buy you coffee to get access to this. Any chance of updating the list of compatible devices to include Venu 3? As an aside, this hard-coding of a list of devices (which I assume is required by Garmin) seems so fragile and just extra work for developers.

Yeah it’s a pain, because it’s also not a given that it ‘just works’. Every new device as a minimum needs to be run through the emulator just to be sure, but often also requires some code tweaks.

I’ll update for newer devices as soon as possible, but I’m currently in Mallorca getting in some big bike mileage. Keep on at me and I’ll do it asap.

1 Like

Amazing, thank you! Working great on my Forerunner 955.

1 Like

I have a forerunner 955 too so if it doesn’t work well there, we have problems :joy: