Garmin connect widget

Before I go down this rabbit hole, how much demand would there be for a garmin connect glance/widget showing (initially) your high level intervals.icu data?

I’m thinking: fitness/form/fatigue, eFTP, next session as a starting point.

What key information would you like to see?

20 Likes

That looks cool!

3 Likes

Why isn’t online now :joy::sob:looks very cool

1 Like

I would enjoy playing with this. I am not sure it is crucial, but certainly would be good. Thank you.
PS I’d pay a few dollars for it.

3 Likes

Personally I’d care more about Ramp and Load for example. Than next session.

But the FIT FAT Form numbers/style on that widget glance look really good. Like that.

2 Likes

I’ve got this working as a glance with fit/fat/form. Form changes colour with the percentage to match intervals. When you click through to the widget details you also get eFTP.

I need to add a bit more to the widget page, and then look at setting up OAUTH so everyone can use it.

It will be free with a ‘buy me a coffee’ option. Hopefully I’ll have it up and running in the next couple of weeks, just need to get a race out of the way first.

5 Likes

I’ll buy you coffee for it!

1 Like

Works well I think for a quick glance in to your current numbers. Please let me know if you think anything crucial is missing.

To-do:

• Set up OAuth so anyone can use it
  • add second screen to widget with ‘next planned activity’
  • Test on more devices (currently only tested on 955)
8 Likes

If you need test on 945 i’m here
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Once I’ve done the OAuth I’ll pop a beta version on here for people to try out on their devices before it goes to the connect iq store.

2 Likes

Offering Garmin Forerunner 55 for check.

Edge 830 and Fénix 5X :wink:

Next activity screen mostly complete.

Aiming for first alpha release for testing by the end of the week to selected devices.

6 Likes

I can test on a Fenix 6 and Forerunner 255 if needed

1 Like

Looking forward !

I can test on a Garmin Vivoactive 4