Form (TSB) as of yesterday or today's?

Hi,

I don’t know which concept is the right one but Golden Cheetah’s description of Form (TSB) seams to be more logical at least for me: “Training Stress Balance/Stress Balance. It’s the result of subtracting yesterday’s Acute Training Load/Short Term Stress (“fatigue”) from yesterday’s Chronic Training Load/Long Term Stress (“fitness”)”

Either or is there a way to set Form as the day before value?

Thank you,

There isn’t an option to switch to yesterday’s data but I do have that on the todo list.

Any update on this? I to prefer to ser yesterdays TSB

@david According below sources form should be computed on yesterday ctl & yesterday atl:

(This is TSB details from the Joe Friel article you are referencing on the fitness feature itself)

I’m the guy who run Elevate (for strava & desktop app), I also implemented it as is.

Having it as an option could be great.

By the way, amazing work on intervals.icu :wink: !

3 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: When I started Intervals.icu it just seemed to be the right way to do it. Since then I have seen Elevate and GC and others that do it using yesterdays data. Hopefully I can get an option to switch implemented soon. Very busy with a bunch of much needed running related stuff right now.

2 Likes

@david Any ETA for this? Should be a “quick win” no?!

Thanks again,

Thomas

Unfortunately not :frowning: Intervals.icu mostly just stores CTL and ATL and calculates form when needed. So using yesterdays numbers for form today is a complication because yesterday’s data might not be easily accessible.

Ok understood. Will you work on it by the way?

Yes I will definitely sort it out (eventually). I am sure you know all about an endless todo list!

4 Likes

Hi @david any status on this topic?

Hiya @David any update on this?

+1, would really like to see this. I’m using intervals.icu for most of my planning and analysis but have built my own little dashboard just for this.