BreakAway: Indoor Training - Garmin & Non-Garmin Workouts Sync Solution

With the ability to upload completed workout from BreakAway → Garmin, we now have a new integration. This feature is aimed solely at users of Zwift / Rouvy and the like which is synced into Garmin but Garmin would not forward the original data out and you have to rely on Strava to feed that activity into Intervals.icu (with stripped out LR Balance and other fields)

You will have 2 options to choose from.

1. Backup the activities from BreakAway → Dropbox. Then Dropbox → Intervals.icu
  2. Sync Directly from Garmin → BreakAway → Intervals.icu

Here’s some shots of the UI:

when you press “sync now” it will pull the last 10 activities from Garmin and then proceed to sync them to Dropbox or Intervals.icu.

There is also an option to sync only Virtual Activities (as these are uploaded by a 3rd Party App. This is the recommended path to get Zwift Activities into Intervals if you do not want to use Dropbox and you will also get the same Workout Title as that in Garmin).

When you press the Sync Now Button, the app will also auto-assign default gears to those Garmin activities.

I have a more detailed post here

This is now available for BETA users. If anyone wishes to try it out, let me know. I’ll send you a BETA link.

Apple has just approved this release… TX