ACTIVITIES PAGE - a guide to getting started

I am! When looking at those totals for weeks in the future, they are obviously planned totals. Although, when I look at the present week I always become a little confused. Is there anything that shows the miles accomplished vs miles planned?

There was a discussion about it, which I’m struggling to find.

Depending on the day of the week, the total is a combination of actual and planned, but excludes the current day’s actual until midnight.

It’s what has been done, today included + what’s planned for today and the rest of the week.
If today’s planned workout(s) is/are done AND paired, it’s correct. If, for whatever reason, the planned/done is not paired, the executed AND planned wil be counted. Today’s planned ones that are not done by midnight, are no longer counted the next day.

Uploading: WhatsApp Image 2024-03-06 at 08.39.45.jpeg…

Segui os passos mas o meu nĂŁo mostras as barras do treino no grafico, alguma coisa errada?

att.

Portugues

You need to add “m” after the duration.
Example: - 10m Z1 HR intensity=warmup

Hi, apologies in advance if I have missed the information but I am wondering if there is a way to ignore ‘walking’ activities which I record on Strava when looking at my intervals.icu calendar? I have tried the options/filter by activity type /selecting only the sports I am interested in. This works fine however when i return to the site / refresh the display reverts to showing all activity types. Thanks in advance. Alan

1 Like

Just tried that on my computer and the filter is memorized. Refreshed the Intervals page, closed the browser and even rebooted. The filter remains and in this test case my walks and weight-trainings are no longer displayed in the calendar.

What browser are you using? And do you have utilities running to clean-up history/cookies…

Edit: I tried with 3 different browsers on my laptop and the filter is saved in the settings, not in any browser history or cache. Not sure why it doesn’t work for you.