Workouts to Bryton

Hi David. By chance you can’t put file to gps Bryton. Or link to traning peaks. My gps doesn’t work with mrc or erg file. if you could create a platform it was brutal.
I’m creating the trainings and I want to pass it on to Bryton and for now it’s not possible. if you can help me, thank you

1 Like

I have generating .fit files for workouts on the todo list. I believe that is what Bryton needs. You might be able to use a 3rd party converter until this is done? Workout converters | What's on Zwift?

Hi David. when converting from zwift files to fit I don’t see bpm values. appears values ​​0.0 watts

When we create a workout on the training peaks platform it appears right on the bryton platform.

Thank you David

There is no way to create a platform like garmin.

I did some Googling and didn’t manage to find a “Bryton API” anywhere. It seems they did the integration with TP themselves. You could ask them about Intervals.icu integration but Intervals.icu isn’t as popular as TP :frowning:

Hi I already sent the email to Bryton to see if they create a connection with the platform.

David could also talk to them and create on their platform the connection with your website.

Hi Gomes, did you find a way to put planned workouts in Int.icu to a bryton Device. Would be really helpful. I tried to put on Bryton a fit. File workout, but it doesn’t work somehow. Thanks

At least for route files, Bryton does not follow the standard .fit file format. Maybe the same applies to workouts and that is why you are having these issues.

ok thanks for the Info, I thought something like this already.

Olá Daniel!
Não consegui colocar nenhum ficheiro no Bryton, pedi a Bryton para para trabalhar em conjunto com o intervals, mas nunca tive resposta nenhuma.
Comprei um Garmin edge 530 e resolvi o problema…
Gomes

Hi @Daniel_Geismayr, habe dasselbe Problem, dass ich keine Workouts über USB auf das Bryton bekomme. Hast du mittlerweile eine Lösung?

Hallo Simon, leider habe ich immer noch keine Lösung gefunden. Wenn du es schaffst gib mir bescheid. lg dany

1 Like

can use Bryton app to upload files to Strava then let Strava sync to intervals.icu

beleive the request / question is how to get workouts TO Bryton. (not Bryton to intervals.icu)

Good morning
I just started using intervals.icu and wanted to know how to export workouts to bryton active?
now or tried to export the .fit format from intervals.icu but bryton active is unable to import it telling me import not performed
can anyone help me thanks