20x {
30s 70%
30s 120%
}
5m 50%
}

Cooldown
10m 50%

I think that nested loops are not (yet ?) possible. Copy and paste the inner loop:

Warmup
Press lap

• 5m ramp 50%

Repeat 20x

• Short interval 30s at 70%
  • Short interval 30s at 120%

Breathe

• 5m at 50%

Repeat 20x

Breathe

• 5m at 50%

Repeat 20x

Breathe

• 5m at 50%

Repeat 20x

Breathe

• 5m at 50%

Cooldown

• 10m at 50%

Sorry @Gousti_Fruit is correct, nested loops are not supported yet. They are on the todo list.

1 Like

Hi David

I have some .fit swim workout files exported from Today’s Plan. I tried to import but there is no .fit import option.

Is this an issue or is the file type not supported?

1 Like

No unfortunately .fit file import/download isn’t supported. It is something I can do, I just haven’t got to it yet.

I would also need to do some work on the workout builder for swims.

Ok David that is fine.

The workout file uses intervals based on various distances and repeats in metres.

Best regards

Keith

Hi @david is it be possible to create a workout from an existing ride, lets say from the detected intervals and and schedule it for another day? It would be a cool feature to create a workout from an outdoor ride and then be able to export it to ride that same ride to do it indoors

You can do that by dragging the ride to your library to turn it into a workout. However that currently doesn’t do a great job of reproducing the efforts in the ride. I will see if I can improve that later today (not much work).

It now uses the intervals from the ride to generate the activity. Works with power and HR.

5 Likes

This is outstanding. Been looking for this feature everywhere!

1 Like

Just bumping this post. I know you’re busy @david with lots of requests but just in case it was missed entirely.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @david,

Would it be possible to add a value of steps per minute for run?

Thank’s

1 Like

Is that the same as cadence? I have noticed that my wife’s runs with Garmin watch have a cadence trace. If it is then you might be able to use the existing cadence support.

1 Like

Ripeti 3 volte -> Ripeti 3x

1 Like

Hey @david

Yes it’s just for the cadence vocabulary bike = rpm vs Run = ppm.

I take this post to ask you if in the sport categories it is possible to add swim / run in the list?

Your site is really great, bravo to all this crazy work

1 Like

I think there is an issue with Swim workout, because we put 150m for 150 meters the systems thinks it´s 150 minutes. Normally we use in swim is the pool length and not the minutes like bike or run.
Is there any way we don’t have the duration of workout that high like in the image? (11h40m)

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

This is a good one. I think the majority of formats (ZWO, ERG, MRC) don’t support distance and would have to use a .fit format for that, which is its own can of worms :bug:

What? You don’t swim for 11+ hours? :joy:

But yeah, this is a thing and I’m pretty sure @David will come up with something.

Quick fix for now is to not start the line with a ‘-’. Then it won’t be considered a step. I need to figure out what to do with swims.

2 Likes

Workout Builder excellent easy to use , downloads in ZWO and appears on my Apple Mac laptop nothing could be easier , small problem is it doesn’t turn up on my Apple 4K tv ipad or iphone none of the mobile devices at all , fired an email of to Zwift enquiring as to the reasons for this and was informed i had to start the workout on my Mac for the icloud to generate a syncing to the mobile devices !!! whaaaaaaattttttttt .
Now !!! if i do exactly the same process on Training Peaks bingo it works on every every mobile device instantly and seemlessly (funny old thing) , am i missing something ? i’ve noticed the ’ Custom Workouts ’ template doesn’t even exist unless theres a TP workout for the day , this never used to be the case , even if you download from whats on Zwift it only goes to my Mac but if i put a workout on my TP calander it works instantly , any idea’s.
Thanx in advance