Workout builder

Thats cool! Thanks a stack!

that’s really cool! How do I buy you a beer?

+1 :slight_smile: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:

Cool :+1:t2: One tweak that’s needed is with the ramps, for example:

10min from 100 to 200W
is converted as:
- 10m ramp 100%-200W
but should be:
- 10m ramp 100-200W
(without the %)

1 Like

Could this be incorporated into intervals.icu?

Ah, okay I’ve only ever used it to copy the ‘%FTP’ version of the workout, I’ll have a look at making it applicable for both.

Just used this to copy a whatsonzwift listed workout and it’s great! Some of the workouts are only in plans so you can’t just go on zwift and select them so this works a treat.

Thanks so much Ben

I tried to create a ramp as percentage of MMP, but it’s not working, what am I missing?

If I remove “MMP 4m” I get a proper ramp fo FTP

Should be done, may need to use incognito or clear cache though, not sure how to get around that.

Nice one.

For the JavaScript you should just be able to add a “version” parameter to the script.js reference querystring and change that each time you publish. Something like:
<script src="js/script.js?version=2"></script>

That’ll make sure it doesn’t use the cached version when you’ve updated.

3 Likes

I just fixed this. It should work fine now.

1 Like

The workout builder now supports “MaxEffort” elements in Zwift files:

2 Likes

Not familiar with that, is that like free ride with pre imposed value?

It was suggested by a new Patreon over email and was easy for me to implement while fixing your MMP bug:

Element MaxEffort: An interval without ERG mode but enough resistance for the rider to self-select a strong effort.

I don’t use Zwift myself so haven’t seen it in action.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, will test it in my next workout.
The description on github is not quite accurate, this option actually maxes out your DD trainer’s brakes giving you opportunity to enjoy full power sprints.

1 Like

Is a good application, but I think that Trainerday is better in all aspects.

Trainerday

1 Like

I have used TraingPeaks only for creating workouts, but with this function now available here, I have no use of TP any more.
I have also tested to create a workout and downloading it to my Garmin 530 and everything went fine.

1 Like

I couldn’t find a Windows version.

You need a smartphone with ANT+ build in, not a lot of phones have it.