Workout builder

Should be done, may need to use incognito or clear cache though, not sure how to get around that.

Nice one.

For the JavaScript you should just be able to add a “version” parameter to the script.js reference querystring and change that each time you publish. Something like:
<script src="js/script.js?version=2"></script>

That’ll make sure it doesn’t use the cached version when you’ve updated.

3 Likes

I just fixed this. It should work fine now.

1 Like

The workout builder now supports “MaxEffort” elements in Zwift files:

2 Likes

Not familiar with that, is that like free ride with pre imposed value?

It was suggested by a new Patreon over email and was easy for me to implement while fixing your MMP bug:

Element MaxEffort: An interval without ERG mode but enough resistance for the rider to self-select a strong effort.

I don’t use Zwift myself so haven’t seen it in action.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, will test it in my next workout.
The description on github is not quite accurate, this option actually maxes out your DD trainer’s brakes giving you opportunity to enjoy full power sprints.

1 Like

Is a good application, but I think that Trainerday is better in all aspects.

Trainerday

1 Like

I have used TraingPeaks only for creating workouts, but with this function now available here, I have no use of TP any more.
I have also tested to create a workout and downloading it to my Garmin 530 and everything went fine.

1 Like

I couldn’t find a Windows version.

You need a smartphone with ANT+ build in, not a lot of phones have it.

Samsung devices have Ant+ or plug an Ant dongle into other devices.

I rather use my notebook… but thanks.

Is there a non subscription Windows trainer control app that has a decent interface?

1 Like

well, decent interface is subjective, but you have Golden Cheetah

1 Like

Hi,
thanks for the great work first.
averything works fine, fast en easy.
today a did my first workout made by ICU, normally i make it in Garmin.
in Garmin you can chose block 1 … Average power or average power 3s, 10 s , 20s
now if you have a block from 10m you see the average power from that blok but not the average power you push.

10m 280-310w ok

10m 3s 280-310w?
10m 280-310w 3s ?

thanks

1 Like

Exactly.
There is also ErgVideo.

1 Like

Tx. Currently the power targets are for the interval. Supporting 10s and 3s power targets is on the todo list.

1 Like

Hi,

Today I did my first indoor workout following a Garmin device but also seeing and recording in a windows app.
Question:

What type of power ( raw, 3s, 10s, ?) is showed at the gauge and at the target.

I could not match/figure that out comparing in real time with the windows app. A huge delay between them .

Tks.