Workout builder & Stryd for execution

Hi folks. Looking for an advice from the many Stryd users of this nice forum!
I have recently started to plan my workouts directly in intervals.icu and built a little collection of workouts with the easy to use workout builder.
Now when it comes to execution, I am still far from able to automate the process:

1. Zwift: i export to a shared drive and load in my old laptop I use in the garage. Honestly by now most of my go-to workouts are already there, so little hassle
  2. Run Power with Stryd. This is where it gets complicated.
    In theory I should use the Stryd workout app in my garmin, but passing workouts there seems very complicated, and I am therefore looking for a simple workflow / workaround.
    How do you do, without a training peaks premium account?
    My intervals.icu calendar shows in the garmin, but not in Stryd, nor in their workout app.
    If i create the same workout in training peaks it flows, but I don’t want to do the work twice!

thanks in advance for any creative idea!
Alex

Do you use zwift for cycling or running, or both?

During pandemic for cycling only. Used to run at work during lunch breaks on a treadmill from time to time as there is a handy gym on ground floor.

I contacted Stryd support about this a while ago (May 19, 2021):

We have no immediate plans to build a calendar API to export Stryd workout to other calendars. We may reconsider this in the future.

We also do not have an open API for importing training plans other than from FinalSurge/TrainingPeaks and have no plans for such API at this time.

I apologize for the inconvenience and please let us know if you have any additional questions.

If enough Intervals.icu and Stryd users bug them about integration they might give me some kind of access.

3 Likes