Wellness prompt, how does it work?

Hi all,

In the settings you can choose to be prompted to enter wellness data (suppose that would be a daily prompt). However i never got a prompt. Entering wellness data works without a problem.

Is it still under development or is it a bug/wrong setting?

Cheers :biking_man:t2:‍♂

1 Like

That is still under development. Sorry for the confusion. It is supposed to ask you once a day to capture wellness.

2 Likes

I also have just synced wellness data from Garmin, hope this will not mess up with RHR in the settings and so on ? Thanks

Hmm if you have ticked the “Resting HR” box for Garmin Connect then it will overwrite whatever resting HR you have in settings.

Hum, I checked the box but nothing has changed in my settings.

New data should come in from Garmin several times a day. I need to look into that.

Hello

I have revoked Garmin access and linked again and it fixed the thing. But I affirm that despite checking in the wellness data box I didn’t get any update before the revoke-relink action

To load old wellness data you need to click the “Download old data” button and choose the date range you need. It might take a while.

I add the problem despite doing this. It’s the revoke relink action which fixed the thing