Timur
27 August 2026 19:28
1
The thread and posts discussing ventilation data have disappeared somewhere. Is this a mistake or a deliberate decision?
Also, all replies and links to that topic have been removed from my profile. It feels like the hand of censorship has been at work
1 Like
Sorry, might have been me when I filtered on new activities and used the bulk delete option.
There probably was an unintended action while the forum was flooded with spam.
@Gerald , can you have a look if it can be restored? I have no idea how to do that.
1 Like
Okay, it didn’t show on the list. But I’ll have a look.
1 Like
Do you have a link to the chat by any chance?
The topic ID shows in the deleted bin, so if anyone knows the ID, eg. 113797 in the below example, then we can find it easier.
https://forum.intervals.icu/t/tymewear-owners-worth-it/113797/601
Is this the thread?
I was curious about anybody who has a time where chest strap and app if they feel like they’ve been able to get some really valid information that they weren’t getting through heart rate power meter, and possibly even lactate testing?
Looking to get one in considering whether or not it’s worth the investment and giving me any useful training advice.
It shows active, and also in the delete logs
1 Like
That could be the post number in the thread.
There should be a 5-6 digit number before that.