Wahoo support implemented

i noticed that when i change the name of a workout in wahoo intervals is not updated.

if i change the name of a workout in strava it does update intervals, though this may take a few mins to propogate.

-Steve

Unfortunately Wahoo doesn’t notify Intervals.icu when you change the name of an activity. Strava does.

I use the Wahoo Fitness app on Android. Among the apps that I can connect to Wahoo there is no intervals.icu.
How then do I transfer the workouts done on the Wahoo Fitness app to intervals.icu? Does Strava transfer work, because it used to be disabled.
What trainer app from which it is possible to transfer completed workouts to intervals.icu.

strava works but strava strips out some data
you can sync wahoo to dropbox account and same dropbox accohnt to intervals to get all data (like l/r balance which strava strips)

1 Like

Thanks. It works.

1 Like

Nice feature, thanks @david (for all the wonderful progress during busy times on my end:-) – although I agree that the Dropbox path worked flawlessly – still it is one potential error and one data-sink less;-)

Now, what happens if one has both Dropbox and Wahoo imports for the same workouts enabled?
Likely “random”? Seems as if there is some /race/ and who’s found first wins?

I’ve now removed the Wahoo folder from the Dropbox imports, assuming the Wahoo link works (only enabled it a few days ago).

the wahoo link sure works (my new roam v2 nicely syncs without ever touching dropbox)

Hi folks,

In the wahoo SYSTM app you can select training plans that populate the app calendar. Is it possible to import a 12 week wahoo SYSTM plan into intevals.icu?

Cheers