Wahoo Planned Workout does not load exported FIT file

Hello, if I export planned workouts from calender (or download a plan containing planned workouts as fit file) the wahoo device will not load them and show them after uploading via USB to “plans” folder abd clicking “sync” on the device. The only workaround is to download ZWO files from intervals.icu and then convert to fit files using the Workout converters | What’s on Zwift? converter. Do you have any idea why the fit files download from intervals.icu are not working on the wahoo device?

Hello, I have a different issue with my Wahoo Element : my workout loads on the device with the good duration but it appears empty, no warmup, no blocks, no cool down…
Your workaround works, thank you for that !

Bump. I get bad gpx tcx error in wahoo. I have tried all of the available formats

I honestly cannot figure out how to add a workout to my calendar

When you click the empty space of a day on your intervals.icu calendar you are prompted to enter a calendar entry. This entry could be wellness data, a note, a race or more but you will want to select “Ride”. This opens the workout builder, for tips to use it see: Workout Builder Guide .
In the workout builder you can create a structured workout which will then sync to your wahoo. When the correct option is turned on on your wahoo, it will automatically offer the planned workout of the day, when your start your wahoo. Alternatively you can search through your planned workouts on the wahoo to select one.

Instead of always building workouts for each day you can also build a library of workouts by either building your own, searching for other’s workouts or uploading compatible workout files. This library can be accessed when clicking the book icon at the top of the calendar.

1 Like