View 3 zone model on calendar

You can now view your time in zones information for the week on the calendar using the 3 zone model:

Toggle this on/off in options:

The 3 zones are derived from your training zones as follows:

• 5 or more zones: S1 = Z1 + Z2, S2 = Z3 + Z4, S3 = Z5+
  • 4 zones: S1 = Z1, S2 = Z2, S3 = Z3 + Z4
  • 3 zones: As is (and you probably want to turn this feature off)

This is the same information displayed in the week info popup (click the week):

40 Likes

Only one word: THANKS :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

David,
Again, thank you for adding further improvement to your app.
Is there a way I can force the app to use my HR data rather than power data (or combined data) for the weekly time in zones?
Cheers,
Adrian

On Settings page there’s a Time in Zones selection box that allows you to change how it’s calculated:

2 Likes

Thanks Tigs.

Hi,
It refers to eFTP or the one I set on Power Settings page? I uploaded the whole year back to the software, how can I change the FTP for periods in the past in the way the calculation will be correct, still if it refers to my FTP and not eFTP.
Thank you

You can change FTP over time by switching to activity list view instead of calendar view. Then make sure the FTP column is available, and edit the values there.

If you know the date ranges for your relevant FTP values, then use the list view.

edit:
The progress with show below the edit dialog box.

1 Like

Great, thank you. I couldn’t find it. And time in zones refers to “my” FTP and not eFTP correct?

FTP, correct.

Your eFTP is an estimate based on a single hard effort, greater than the time specified on the settings page, and linked to a power model of a similar profile.

Based on Seiler’s model and research - shouldn’t Z2 (in the 3 zone model) be just Z3 from the 5 zone model, not Z3+Z4?