[IMPLEMENTED] 3 zones model in the calendar view summary

Might it be possible to have an option that shows weekly totals by zone using the 3-zone model?

2 Likes

If you click that you can see the 3 zone view in the popup:

1 Like

Yes David, tnx! I knew it.
That’s why it would be great to have the same information and maybe in hours in the calendar view.

At the end it is not important the percentage, about all for an amateur, but the number of hours in Z5/Z3 (Z3 in 3 zones model) or the number of hours in Z2 (Z1 in 3 zones model). Above all when I want to dedicate to a week a block of HIIT, for me it is important to know the minutes in that zone, and maybe to see that I’m incrementing them block by block.

E.g. imagine that you want to work in Z5 this week. And maybe because of work you don’t have so much time. You concentrate 3 training session of 1h with Z5 (wit total 60mins work in Z5) work and 1 Z2 session in the weekend. Another week, the month later, you don’t have time problems with your job and you can have another HIIT Week Block but you can add also other session in Z2. The percentage changes, but it is important to know: how many minutes I’ve worked in Z5?

It’s possible on the Fitness page

I have added this:

4 Likes