Upload planned workouts to Garmin Connect

Wow, you’re fast on the ball ! Thanks a lot it works just fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have fixed this. Note that you need to specify only cadence and now power/HR.

1 Like

Thanks a million, David! Appreciate your amazing work a lot!

1 Like

I am currently having an issue when attempting to add a filter to Garmin Connect workouts. When the “OK” button is clicked after adding a filter in the dialogue box, it does not close the box or add the filter. Am I doing something wrong or is there an issue here?

Thanks in advance.

Looks like I broke that recently. It is fixed now. Tx for the report.

1 Like

Just used this feature for the first time today and it worked flawlessly. I have just one question:
the screen
Capture
which shows arrows for pacing is using the lap (or interval)'s average power, which is not really very useful for pacing in real time. Is there any way to change it ot 3s or 10s power instead? This is the case when I build workouts with garmin connect.

3 Likes

This training:
Screenshot_5

It is turned into garmin connect to such:

You could call it to automatically change it into steps, for example every 5W-10W or 10-20s. This can come in handy for indoor training.

it’s a start, but it will still be jumpy, as it is not the same as a rolling average. It would be very volatile for the first 1-2s of eacht 10s step, then it would settle, and that would repeat for every step, which is not ideal.

I have added that to the todo list.

2 Likes

If FTP is updated, would it be possible to re-upload the workouts to Garmin as this will effect all workouts that are based on percentages?

I love the possibility of creating workouts based on MMP. However, I noticed when using it (f.e. - 8m 95% MMP 8m) the intervals are shown with the correct power numbers on intervals.icu, but on the Garmin device each of the interval blocks based on MMP will have a target power of 1W, regardless of the MMP setting.
Anyone else having a problem there?

I have just added “upload workouts on FTP change” and will deploy Wed AM (GMT+2).

2 Likes

This should be fixed now.

1 Like

Hi,

Any problem with synching workouts to Garmin?
Some are some are not.
I do have planned workouts also for Tuesday , Wednesday and Saturday but only Friday workout are showed at Garmin´s calendar.
Any ideas?

Tks,

I can see that it is skipping some of yours. I have to go ride now but will figure out why when I get back.

1 Like

Aha you have “Upload planned workouts: Outdoor” in /settings and those skipped workouts are marked as indoor.

Hi,
how did you add SUF calendar/workouts to intervals.icu with the nice chart at the bottom? :slight_smile:

thanks!

Ups. What a shame kkkk sorry
No idea why I did it …
Anyway thank you.

1 Like

I don’t think he did it automatically - they are all available here : https://github.com/bdcheung/zwift_workouts

And then you can add them manually to your calendar.

2 Likes

This got done:

2 Likes