Strava sync available to all users!

I suppose you’ve already seen this (or hopefully been contacted by Strava), but here’s some good info regarding Strava seemingly trying to do a better job of preventing developers running into trouble with API call limits.

Yes thanks, they sent me a mail. I applied immediately and received a nice rate limit increase. It’s great to see the Strava API getting some attention again.

3 Likes

Hi team…

Is there any changes with Strava Sync? Somehow the sync is not coming across. Just this morning it was working fine.

Workout On Garmin Device → Garmin Connect

Then

Garmin Connect → Intervals.Icu
Garmin Connect → Strava

I also see both links to Garmin Connect and Strava in the activity.

Fast forward to 12hr later. I am not getting any sync from Strava. (Garmin Connect is still ok)

I also tried removing Garmin Connect Account (and upload / create manual activity in Strava) and Strava Sync doesn’t get to Intervals.

I also tried untick “download activities” for Strava and the ticking it back on as well as “update permissions” and still nothing.

Tx

It’s still working for me. (Just tried create a manual activity on Strava, few seconds later, the activity is sync’ed to Intervals.icu)

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Ok. Thanks. I’ll just wait to tomorrow and see what’s up. Maybe the servers are overloaded ?? 🫣

1 Like

not working for me either

1 Like

Yea!! It’s not me only. :joy:

https://status.strava.com/

says all OK

My Strava rides are also not syncing over all of the sudden. Been working great for years lol, but today, nothing. So, for those others also having issues, it’s not just you. Hopefully this just resolves itself naturally over the next day or so, but if any Intervals.icu devs are around, this does seem to be a new unique ‘feature’ lol

1 Like

Not syncing for me either. Tried launching manual sync but not working

1 Like

Not syncing from Strava to trainerroad either so I’m guessing something on Strava side.

3 Likes

My rides also are not syncing from Strava. Been that way since Saturday. @david Thanks.

I just looked at your calendar and you have Strava stuff for Sunday and Monday. Did you manually fetch those with “Download old data”?

I can confirm same problem as Robert - I had to manually sync my strava activites since Saturday (via download old data button)

1 Like

I have also problem with my Strava sync.
Don´t get data from yesterday.

My data is no longer syncing automatically from Strava. This is from 24th July and 25th July.

Unfortunately I don’t know why this is happening to some users. Huge numbers of activities are coming in from Strava (600 in the last 5 minutes).

1 Like

same here

I also did it. it works but it is not the best solution