Strava sync available to all users!

VeloViewer only shows segmewnt times for Strava Premium subscribers, so Strava get the money regardless.

ooo… in that case, perhaps david can implement the similar thing here.

https://blog.veloviewer.com/strava_subscriber_vs_non-subscriber-veloviewer_differences/

They recently fired their CEO again… Good thing happen to Strava every time they do that :smiley:

He means this

Tx…

So basically the content of the Data in the activity’s Power Page
Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 11.34.46 AM

@Trey_T correct?

100%!

As we say, “Bob’s Your Uncle!”.

Since this whole ordeal, my Strava rides are no longer uploading at all. I’ve updated permission countless times and even tried downloading old data through settings but nothing is happening. Through HealthFit uploads work from my Apple Watch (not synced to Strava). I’m a free user so is it perhaps not paused for all free users?

No it should be working so long as you visit Intervals.icu at least every 28 days. I see you have a Strava activity on 18th March. So is it working now?

mine stopped Mar 4th???

Does this apply to the other services (Garmin/Wahoo/Suunto/Polar) as well?

Only Strava as that is the one that has a API Limit (for now…)

Garmin and others I beleive has their own limitations in place (eg: Garmin, will not forward any data anywhere that’s not created using their own devices)

eg:
Zwift → Garmin - YES
Zwift → Garmin → Intervals - NO

1 Like

Hi David - can I download the full strava history when I become paying subscriber? Kudos by the way for the site and functionality provided. Thanks- Geert

You can I think

Thanks. Yes you can download full history as a subscriber.

No not at the moment. They are not as strict with API calls. I might put in something really long (like 3 or 6 months) just to save space etc. processing files from people no longer on the site. I need to add a notification email for Strava in any case.

Is there a way to sync the last month or two? I have March 3rd, 4th, and 30th and nothing in between. I probably haven’t been logging in.

Yes. The “Download old data” button in the Strava box in /settings.

2 Likes

Thank you!!! I’ve been trying to figure this out since becoming a subscriber.

2 Likes

Does the 21/28 days login requirement apply to supporters? I hope not. I don’t log in often but do make use of the site from time to time.

I just became a supporter regardless of the accommodation by Strava. I really like what you’re doing and it’s amazing that you provide a superior product and it’s free. I’m glad to support you.

Supporter activities are always downloaded regardless of last seen time. Thanks!