Shrinking a Plan from the bottom!

As a follow up to my earlier question…

If I have for example an 18week plan, and I now want to create a shorter version of it, dropping off the first 6 weeks - is there any way of easily doing this?

I end up with an 18 week plan that has 6 empty weeks at the start - which I can drag to my calendar at ‘18 weeks before race day’, and everything will drop in correctly (with the empty weeks doing nothing), and starting with first workout at 12 weeks before race day; but ideally I just want to drag it on to the ‘12 weeks before race day’ date.

I am planning to add insert week above/below current week to sort this out.

1 Like

That would be really useful…I don’t know if it involves looking at a similar bit of code, but another thing in this area would be the ability to drop a Plan into the calendar based on the ENDING date, rather than the STARTING date.

ie - Say I have a marathon in October next year, that I want to drop a 16 week training plan in for, I have to manually count back through the calendar to work out what date to drag the plan to. It would be nice to click a box (similar to the ‘tick to copy’) and then I drag the plan onto my race date and it populates ‘backwards’ in time.

Not a problem by any means, but would definitely be a nice-to-have.

Thats a good idea. I have added a little menu on the week for training plans with insert above/below etc… Going to do the same for athlete calendars (harder) and also add cut and paste of weeks.

2 Likes

The same thing now works on the calendar view. All planned workouts and notes are moved out or in:

1 Like