See planned total distance in charts or calendar?

Is it somehow possible to see the planned distance in the charts or in the calendar overview?

I’m getting my distance back on track after injury and use km/week to make sure I don’t increase distance too much each week. I know I can summarize the distances of my week in my head, but it would be neat if it shows somewhere. TP has this as a bar chart option at least. Below is a snippet where planned week totals are grey bars and performed week totals are overlayed in a different color. Can this, or similar, already be achived in intervals?

This assumes that e.g. run activities can be planned for distance and not duration, not sure if that’s possible either.

On the calendar, click on the weekly summary (above or left of each week.

It will show you TIZ to right, with some circles of your sports, eg. bike, run, swim, etc. click on the sport you want to track load, duration and distance.

Once you’ve entered the details, it will show up in the summary.
Note: I don’t track distance, only load and duration.

2 Likes

Not planned distance tho, but you can see weekly / daily distance using the FITNESS page. Someone also shared this chart which you can use/edit. (use the magnifying glass to search)

it will look something like this

I did build this for myself as a replacement for TP.
charts

More here:

2 Likes

Thank you for your replies, @Gerald and @app4g! I’ll look into the functionality you pointed me towards.

3 Likes