Quick feedback with coach's tick

Coach’s can now rate an athletes performance on an activity on a simple 5 point scale (amazing = 5, WTF? = 1):

The tick is shown on the calendar (look for Options → Coach tick if you want to turn it off). You can also edit directly on the calendar and do not have to open the activity. Note that the tick is only shown to athletes if a value has been selected by a coach.

You can add it as a column to the activity list view and edit it on the grid:

And the athlete activities view:

It can be plotted on the /fitness page. The value for a day is the highest of all the activities on that day.

I am working on making the text labels editable per-athlete.

18 Likes

This is fantastic!

1 Like

I often use smileys to give feedback. This feature is very useful.

1 Like

Such a good feature!! Thank you

1 Like

This is fantastic, thanks David!

1 Like

This will be very useful. Thank you :pray:

Will the images also be editable pre athlete?
If possible, that would make it even 10x better :grinning:

2 Likes

Always innovating! Awesome!

1 Like

Yes the text, images and colour will all be editable per athlete. Hopefully soon.

4 Likes

This great to let the athletes know you are checking their data, and serves as a motivator.

I find if write a comment they always react back. Would it be possible to alert them via mail of the feedback tick?

Great feature. Would it be possible to add Compliance to plan radio buttons to this Coach Tick dialog box if actitivity is unplanned?

Hey @david , does the athlete gets a notification after select the feedback?

Not yet. I have a todo list item to send an email when that happens.

1 Like

That’s quite hard to do because of how this is implemented. I could make the compliance editable on the calendar like this is if that would help?

@CoachSchalk @David fwiw I’m getting feedback that athletes would rather see notifications in app then emails. Certainly the email option is good, but I think a way to view in Intervals is really good (e.g. like a Notification Center type thing)

2 Likes

That would definitely help. Thank you.

I have added an email notification. It’s actually much easier to do that than an in app notification.

1 Like

Do you plan to add an option to enable/disable the email notification for coach tick? I’m not sure I’d be able to use the feature for some of my athletes if it’s mandatory to generate an email.

Sorry I should have said: Each athlete can choose to receive these or not in /settings along with all the other notifications:

ooooohhhh I didn’t realize the athletes had that many options to choose from! Looking now to see if I can do this for them. Thanks @David you rock!

No the email settings are private per athlete. There is a one-click unsubscribe link for every notification in the email so it’s easy for people to turn it off.