Pulse Oximeter?

Anyone used a pulse oximeter and found it beneficial?
Just seen this (paid promotion) on bike radar and got me curious. As someone nearing the end of a month off the bike due to (probable; still waiting on blood tests) overtraining I’m keen to avoid it in the future. Also quite like data :slight_smile:

I use one that for me is much better than this, because read 4 metrics

How do you use it to influence your decisions and training? Would you recommend?

I don’t know if it’s worth for training… but French lawyers are recording the measures from those devices to sue the government because they are forcing children to wear the mask, and that has major negative effects on their health, physical and mental.
First data: children start the day at 98% oxygenation, when they come back from school with the mask, their number drops around 83%. That’s criminal.

I created another post on this forum, where I asked if the HRV measurement could or could not influence, and if it was not just theory, and if the numbers made a difference.
What I learned and I think we should all learn is to know how to interpret our numbers ourselves, regardless of everything else,
and I am already beginning to understand by reading this equipment some things, which lead me, in part, to understand what my training might be that day, for the small investment I recommend, we have more to gain than to lose

1 Like