Power File Mismatch

Hi all,

I am seeing a difference in power values for the same file from .icu and other platforms. Any idea what this would be. The file has the same values on Xert, Strava but low on .icu any idea why this would be?

Thanks

Your laps/intervals are slightly out of sync. Use options workout slider to align them.

1 Like

Thanks for that , appreciate the help. I stopped at start of workout and Zwift paused I think thats what threw it off.

Handy to know about the slider though.

Thanks
Sean

Hi

Sorry to bother you,I’ve tried the slider and can move the Power field so the perscribed aligns with the actual ( first tab on screen ) but the Interval summary at the top isnt aligned. This is a CP test I just done and you can see it doesn’t align with the interval summary, any ideas on that.
Thanks
Sean

It’s a Zwift file and I don’t use Zwift so I can’t tell how Zwift sets the laps in the file. If it was from a head unit, the option ‘Use Laps’ in the actions menu would probably fix it. You can always try that option or ‘Find Intervals’ that will try to detect the intervals.
Worst case, you need to change them manually by clicking at the top of the Interval summary or dragging the start and end.

1 Like

Thank you for the help on it appreciate that. Yes its a Zwift file I actually create in .icu first then download .ZWO file to Zwift do the activity inside Zwift and upload to .icu
Ill check if find intervals can find them or try edit manual if not.
Thanks
Sean