Patreon is out, Stripe is in

Not a problem I have sorted that out. Tx for the support.

1 Like

Just cancelled my patreon subscription. Going to register with stripe and support you. Please keep up the great work.

1 Like

I’ve done it via paypal. Thanks a lot for your work!

Could do it via stripe, but I’m also kind of paranoid about controlling subscription not through the stripe web-site. It looks unsafe for me. If it changes, let us know. Till that I’ll support you with paypal.

1 Like

@david

About 2 days ago I had to activate the new payment method, and when I give the ok, I noticed that the type of currency had changed back to dollar instead of euros, I canceled it immediately, because if I pay in dollars my bank will charge taxes, and from then on I never had the option to select euros again, which could be wrong

Hi David. I just noticed this thread. I just signed up to patreon this week, so first payment won’t go out til 1st June. Would you rather I switched to stripe? I just followed the patreon support on your sticky thread at the top of the forum.

Yes please and thanks a stack. Stripe is much cheaper than Patreon!

1 Like

Ok will do. Really dumb question but where do I find the link to stripe?

Its on the /settings page. You should see it now if you reload.

switched and cancelled Patreon. seems like a much better option.

1 Like

Hello David,
Great Site. I’m using it daily. I’d like to start donating via a subscription or whatever. What is your latest way to do that? I want to get it right and for you to get the most $ with least fees.

Thanks! The easiest (and cheapest) is to click the purple button on the /settings page:

1 Like

Is there any way to donate apart from the subscription? I think the subscription does not quite cut it - I love the platform, I think it’s pretty much on par with xert, if not better, and would like to match my contribution to help encourage further development.

2 Likes

Thanks very much! Patreon is the best option for that. Further development is very much ongoing. Lots of stuff in the immediate pipeline for runners (pretty much have elevation correction working now which enables pace zones and other stuff).

Ah I thought you discontinued patreon in favor of stripe. Got it, subscribed there as well. Awesome work!

Isn’t PayPal to a friend without fees/commissions?

Btw… is there a public PayPal email address for intervals.icu?

Hey David,

Similar to an earlier poster, I’ve just clicked on the support ICU and submitted a payment via Striped, however I cancelled the subscription to allow me to control my subscription etc. I noticed it now says “Support ICU” again and I’m guessing I’ll get the pop up every fourth visit.

Any chance of recognising the active subscription during the three month paid up period?

Done. Thanks for subscribing!

There is: https://paypal.me/intervalsicu

Hi David,

Sorry for the inconvenience!! But, could you please do the same again for me. I will re-up for the year next time.

Done. Tx for the support!