New activity comparison page started

Awesome feature!

Would it be possible to change the color of some activities so that they can be distinguished better?

@david :clap: Very nice and thank you for adding it. Even the Beta version is exceeding my expectations giving me a feature that none of my other tools (TP, WKO5, Strava) provide.

3 Likes

Prefacing this with I realize I’m looking at the beta version and this may already be in the works.

When you select/zoom an area, is there a way to see the selection averages for each activity? Something like the activity page now?

1 Like

Awesome - that’s perfect! This is an amazing feature so thanks for the beta availability.

For me it doesn’t show any diagrams

You have to add the activities you want to compare. Use the Add to compare option from the bottom ACTIONS menu in the activity main page

Upss. The picture has been loaded late in my mobile. You have already done it.

I have fixed this and will deploy Friday AM (GMT+2). Tx.

I also added support for this.

I am busy trying to figure out how to work the intervals from each activity into the chart and show numbers for those. Also a table somewhere.

4 Likes

Brilliant, it is now possible to compare two athletes perfectly during one ride. Here is a custom chart with HR AVG 60s and the altitude in the background. :heart:

@david It would help if you could access the custom chart settings from the comparison view.

1 Like

I was just added that and it is now live :slight_smile: You can also add and search for custom charts. The trace lines are now 100% opaque so stand out more. Also “Interval Avg” etc. now work.

7 Likes

Hm, the possibility of placing a second trace chart with less then 100% opaque in the background also has its charm. :thinking:

I was therefore able to use the altitute of both athletes to synchronize the timeline. Of course, a separate trace chart would also work.

The interval data for each interval in visible portion of the chart is now shown on a table on the right. You can choose the columns using the “Fields” button on the middle toolbar.

You can switch to recovery intervals in “Options”:

10 Likes

Once again, great work David.
That was one thing I was really hoping for and you make it work even with the time slider now I know its there. Absolutely brilliant.

1 Like

That’s more than I dared hope for. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Great work, David, thank you. I love where this is going so far!

1 Like

that is great, I hope you’ll be aboe to make it work with Segments to be able to line up outdoor performance well, unless you have some other ideas
cheers

1 Like

As I’m playing around with this, I’m finding it difficult to properly line up outdoor rides where time can vary based on red lights or traffic backups, for example. I thought I would add distance as a chart, and remove time, wondering if that would help line activities up more successfully (each activity is exactly the same route/course, but time can differ because of more than myself) but I couldn’t remove the time chart (doesn’t show in the list of charts).

I’m thinking of Strava, for example, where you can analyze your activity based on time or distance, and choosing distance gets rid of the time variance.

1 Like

You need to create intervals on each individual activity to match the segments. There is a hotkey for that on the activity timeline chart (V). This will also fill in the little activity skyline charts nicely making it easy to recognise different rides.

@Inigo_Tolosa also asked for this. I started it, decided it was too complicated but I think I will have to get it done.

An alternative approach I am considering is to make the start of each interval in the zoomed portion line up. This would also work on activities without distance but probably just adding distance support is easier.

1 Like

Hello everyone,
Does anyone have an idea why I can’t see my last interval?

You can now choose distance for the x-axis:

6 Likes