MyTrainPal - AI Assistant connected to Intervals

Thank you both for the feedback.

I’ve tweaked the route generation parameters to introduce more hills and turns along the way. When you get a chance to try it, please let me know how it feels.

ERG is currently disabled at the start because I found that it can behave unpredictably if it is enabled before the trainer begins reporting power. If I find a reliable way to handle that, I’ll make ERG remember and preserve the previously selected setting.

I also tested the intensity controls and they were working correctly on my side, but when I opened the app on an iPhone, I found that the UI element was partially overlapped, which prevented the button presses from being registered. That issue has already been fixed.

I’ve also created a separate topic dedicated entirely to MTP Ride, let’s move all related discussion there from now on: MTP Ride - Free Virtual Cycling App with Magic Roads!

This topic can then remain focused on the AI assistant and related features.

1 Like