Multiple tabs on /fitness page

YES! Thank you David :smiley:
Now everything works like they should be.

Its possible make Settings a Rpe-Based ( 1-4 = Z1 , 5-7 = Z2 ;8-10 = Z3) ? or change to 3 Zones Model?

RPE for zones isn’t supported yet. You can plot 5 - 7 zones using a 3 zone model:

1 Like

great idea and implementation of multiple tabs.

Just an additional idea: Would it be possible to set different ranges for different tabs?
e.g. personally, I’m interested in various details over the past 1-3 months and other long term metrics for 1 year.
Would be great if I could build myself 2 tabs for different metrics over different ranges.

thanks for the work!

Tx. I added the “chips” along the top for this use case. They are the most recently selected quick links from the date picker including seasons. So you can use those as if they were extra “tabs” but for date ranges.

2 Likes

I like to see the impact of upcoming planned training in the fitness page. Would it be possible to have “+2 weeks”, “+4 weeks” etc to the chips to see this?

1 Like

There’s an option “Next Month” in the drop down with dates. This adds a month to the view on the fitness page. When you’ve selected it once, it gets added to the chips at the top.

It seems to apply to whatever time period you have selected, so select 6 months, then Next Month, and you get from -6 to +1 months

3 Likes

Oh, that’s helpful - I hadn’t noticed that!

Will be possible to use differnt tabs for different athletes?

Unfortunately that would be very difficult. Right now you need to use multiple browser windows.

I have the same problem