More date presets on /fitness page (or maybe dynamic ranges)

The /fitness page has a few handy presets at the top.

Yet I also use intervals.icu for future planning, so I usually like to see how my CTL/ATL/TSB will progress in the near future (provided I comply to the plan). Right now I have to manually modify the date range to include the next week or 2, but personally I’d really like it if there could be a preset for this.

This is how Trainingspeaks offers a bunch of date presets (utilizing a dropdown b/c there are so many):

Another option might be to offer a way for us to add our own presets using dynamic values (a bit like on /power, but using dynamic dates), but I reckon for most people just some more presets would be more than sufficient?

The same question was asked and answered here.

1 Like

Thank you - missed that!

I guess that works well enough after learning about it, although maybe from an UX pov there could be a slightly more usable solution. I didn’t realise the “chips” at the top where the recently picked choices from the date range dropdown.

I’m used to WKO with the same time range selection options (and more) you showed in TP.

In Intervals, the ability to switch between your most frequent choices of date ranges. Once you understand its best to keep those ranges “fixed”.