Multiple tabs on /fitness page

Are you on the first tab?
If you are on non-configured tab, you would only see the Fitness chart as in your screenshot.

1 Like

i fixed , what is not broken"! (hahaha) ; i Change my settings for SKierg and Row to Power/Pace/HR , so its look like my Fitness was over 100 or really below (Pace/power/hr) - i still dont know what i will decided to do with Ski and Rowing (looksw like have some issues with data , like 500m for 19Sec ! - and Power Curves dont show for Rowing)

You should get power curves for rowing if you capture an FTP and zones for rowing in /settings. You need to add a new sport for rowing if you haven’t already.

I looked at this but I can’t figure out how to built a 1 sport only fitness chart. I can reproduce the standard chart but still for all activities. Can’t filter.

Is there a guide on how to create per sport fitness charts?

There is very disturbing bug on creating custom chart to tab.
When you create a chart and add a plot that should show you power data values it shows heart rate values instead of power.
In picture between those green lines Z and SS values should show you power values instead of HR values, because there are specific HR Z values for purpose.
I hope you can fix this ASAP.

The Z1, Z2 etc use power, HR or pace zones for each activity separately depending on how the sport is configured and what is available on the activity. For myself I don’t have a PM on my MTB so then it uses the HR data. On my road bike it uses power data. I have configured this for “Ride” in /settings:

YES! Thank you David :smiley:
Now everything works like they should be.

Its possible make Settings a Rpe-Based ( 1-4 = Z1 , 5-7 = Z2 ;8-10 = Z3) ? or change to 3 Zones Model?

RPE for zones isn’t supported yet. You can plot 5 - 7 zones using a 3 zone model:

1 Like

great idea and implementation of multiple tabs.

Just an additional idea: Would it be possible to set different ranges for different tabs?
e.g. personally, I’m interested in various details over the past 1-3 months and other long term metrics for 1 year.
Would be great if I could build myself 2 tabs for different metrics over different ranges.

thanks for the work!

Tx. I added the “chips” along the top for this use case. They are the most recently selected quick links from the date picker including seasons. So you can use those as if they were extra “tabs” but for date ranges.

2 Likes

I like to see the impact of upcoming planned training in the fitness page. Would it be possible to have “+2 weeks”, “+4 weeks” etc to the chips to see this?

1 Like

There’s an option “Next Month” in the drop down with dates. This adds a month to the view on the fitness page. When you’ve selected it once, it gets added to the chips at the top.

It seems to apply to whatever time period you have selected, so select 6 months, then Next Month, and you get from -6 to +1 months

3 Likes

Oh, that’s helpful - I hadn’t noticed that!

Will be possible to use differnt tabs for different athletes?

Unfortunately that would be very difficult. Right now you need to use multiple browser windows.

I have the same problem

Hey David , ON fitness chart its possible add a metric or create - RPE X TIme ?

S-RPE exists on the activity level.
image image

To add this to a chart, it’s as easy as selecting Session-RPE

1 Like

i didnt realize session-rpe - is RPE X TIme , im already using , thinking is just session rpe

1 Like