MTP Ride - Free Virtual Cycling App with Magic Roads!

No possibly not, just did a ride and not sure it happened :rofl:

I do have some more feedback though.

Firstly absolutely love the Costa Blanca look, just did Rates as I fly to Mallorca today and wanted to get the Spanish vibes going, avatar updates are also great.

It’s mainly HUD feedback and some draw distance issues, look weird in grey

A big issue for me is the size of the HUD, this is at 80% and still too big and as a result when the climb list comes up they hide my power chart and my CORE chart. The list of climb targets could be 2 columns as it takes up too much room, you can add PB so its 2 columns of 3 rows

Once the climb times has gone I get one more chart, with no mini-map I get my other chart.
Some other platforms have climb profile in the middle at bottom where workout is when doing workout. I don’t need the profile if its a workout as it’ll be in erg.

1 Like

I did find the Neo 2T using Edge now. Will let you know how it behaves.

Thanks!

1 Like

Noted, the panels on the right are scrollable btw. I know it’s not ideal in the situation when you are doing an effort. That’s why I’ll provide more options to decide where you want the Climb HUD to appear.

The drawing distance is currently configured with low-end devices in mind, but with a powerful PC there should be no problem to increase it many times over. I’ll add a slider in settings, thanks for pointing that out.

Have a great time in Mallorca! Bring some great GPX routes back with you :slight_smile:

Hi Krzysztof,

Did a ride on your tool using ERG. That worked well.

Overall looks slick. I like the Minecraft look of it all

Couple of observations: a lot of data is covering a big part of the scenery. Would be nice if users can reduce that. For example, I don’t need to see completed intervals on the left. That would clean up space.

Same on the right side. Can the power, heart rate and cadence graphs be combined into one graph?

Finally, the cool down in intervals.icu said 102-83. You displayed 83-102W

You can already combine HR cadence and power. Look at my screenshot above :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: