MTB, Gravel Ride, Trail Run, Virtual Row and E-MTB Ride's

Intervals.icu now supports MTB, Gravel Ride, Trail Run, Virtual Row and E-MTB Ride activity types. They have been added to the appropriate sport settings:

Sport detection on import has also been improved so the correct sport is more likely to be chosen.

10 Likes

BreakAway: Indoor Training (iOS) has already been updated to include these new sports. So the mapping, if you edit within the App, will also be sent along to Intervals.icu.

1 Like

If I set a Trail Run workout, schedule it and get in on my Garmin via the automatic sync, my watch (Forerunner 955) no longer recognises the activity as a run and offers non-running activities to complete the workout. It’s fine if the workout is marked a just a plain run.

Not a big deal at all, but thought it worth highlighting…

Buenos días. Esto es FABULOSO David. Resuelve también el problema de tener varios potenciómetros con FTP diferentes. Creo que falta resolver un pequeño problema y es que cuando se programa un entrenamiento, la carga que se realiza en Garmin Connet no aparece como actividad de ciclismo y no se me pasa al Garmin Edge 1030:

La sesión la programo en Intervals así:

En ajustes está confirgurada de esta manera:

Podemo solucionarlo David, o tal vez estoy haciendo algo mal.

MUCHAS GRACIAS Y FELICIDADES por esta gran aplicación.

Thanks. I think I have fixed this. I forgot to map the new types when generating workouts for the Garmin API.

1 Like

Please, how do i get to this setting? :face_with_monocle:

is this what you’re looking for?

sorry, i meant how do i get to this setting on BA?

this 2nd post here

There should be a 3dots button on the top right that will show a menu… one will be labelled “Edit” that will pop up this screen you’re referring to…

I’ve been looking for the three dots for a while but nothing.
but maybe I have an old version of the app?
also because the summary still links to the intervals.icu calendar

i have:
BreakAway 72.10 Ios 16.6

When you tap on a completed workout, it will show the activity detail

the 3 dots menu will be on the right side of this pic (the pasted pic is an older version which does not yet have capability to edit)

I have this🧐

this is a completed workout. Did you tap on this?

Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 11.03.57 PM

Oh Yes. Thanks

truly magnificent!
if i want to do a weight training, so no bike or run, what would the recording screen look like? with FC?

the app only does Ride and maybe Run (if you enable stryd)

all clear. Thank you

1 Like