[FIXED] Missing today’s RHR

I have a different RHR issue: intervals.icu does show a value for each day, but it’s wrong.
I had to manually edit the values for the last 8 days. The strangest part is I looked the actual values up in Gramin Connect :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

You have wellness data coming in from Google Fit (resting HR, sleep time) and Garmin Connect (sleep time and quality, HRV). It looks like RHR is only coming from Google Fit, not Garmin.

1 Like

Intervals.icu gets restingHR from Garmin via the daily summaries (along with steps and kcalConsumed) and health snapshots. There is a another ping for HRV which is where your HRV data is coming from.

2 Likes

RHR still not coming from Garmin @david - any ideas?

2 Likes

Hi, RHR is read on 18/07 the last time and todays HRV is missing in the google sheets.

I’ve disconnected Google Fit from intervals. GF itself is updated thru a 3rd party app, so I guess there’s a “broken telephone” situation going on there.

Can confirm this has been an issue since sometime Thursday (US MST) - steps for Thursday way lower than in Garmin (meaning that part broke sometime mid-day) and missing on other days since. RHR missing on days with no activities and copied from prior days on days with activities.
So these are the only two Garmin Connect metrics affected for me – Steps and RHR. Did something maybe change on Garmin’s back-end as far as Daily Summary output?

Adding in my experience. I do have RHR for all of last week. But steps stopped coming in correctly on Thursday. Sleep and RHR aren’t showing for today. There was one day last week where both (sleep/rhr) appeared later in the day, so I thought it was maybe a “when does the day change” in the system type of issue.

The other values I expect (HRV, Body Battery, weight) are fine.

Also experiencing that RHR (via Garmin) stopped showing up properly since somewhere around Tuesday/Wednesday last week.

Same rhr and steps missing, and today also sleep

I’m also missing steps and, as of today, also sleeping. Disconnecting and reconnecting didn’t help.

I found (and fixed) the cause of the problem:

6 Likes

I got a RHR this morning, but it wasn’t the right one. The Garmin one was 42 but intevals.icu got 47?! And again, TrainingPeaks gets the right values.

1 Like

Same, even the backlog seems updated, but RHR for today was not correct.

Edit: Steps was correctly updated for the backlog, except friday

Hi David

Today still no RHR and now no HRV.

Regards

1 Like

Thank you David, all data of the missing days is back.

1 Like

Yep. Back in business.

1 Like

My indoor turbo ride from yesterday will not import from Garmin.
I have disconnected and reconnected my Garmin authorization with Intervals.
I have downloaded old data (July 31st 2024 to Aug 01st 2024) but the turbo session will not import.
I have ‘Virtual Ride’ selected as an import activity.

Check if there is a “deleted” ride… (check the deleted option)
Screenshot 2024-08-01 at 6.17.20 PM

1 Like

Yes! Thank you.
Deleted ride.
How did that happen. I didn’t delete it? Not knowingly anyway. Might have happened by accident. I obviously did delete it but have no idea when :see_no_evil:

1 Like