iOS App for Intervals.icu Data

:man_shrugging:t2: When I search my widgets „FitnessFatigue“ it shows up directly.

But, fitness & fatigue numbers are off since a couple of day. I guess, because I manually deleted activities in intervals.
And also it seems, that the app UI doesn‘t fit in my old iPhone SE screen :crazy_face:.
But still, love the approach and last days/weeks always took a look at my stats on that widget.

1 Like

@Marty_Boyd @MDus24 Thanks for your feedback. I’m glad you go the widget working.

The fitness / fatigue numbers in the app are often off a little from the website as the app calculates the numbers itself, and I wasn’t able to precisely match the website’s formula. It also doesn’t deal very well with deleted activities. I’m working on taking the numbers directly from intervals.icu which should fix any issues.

I thought I’d tested this on all screen sizes - apologies if it doesn’t quite look right on smaller screens. I’ll take a look.

I’m working on this in my spare time though, so not quite sure when this will all happen…

4 Likes

Has anyone else problems with this app on iOS? For me, app opens normally but closes it self right after you can see data graph with newest iOS update. Numbers are not updating on my widget.

Thanks for pointing this out. Something to do with the new iOS version is causing the app to crash. I’ll try to get this fixed as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Noticed that you’ve added percentage as an option. Thanks so much. It looks really good and is super useful.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I’ve started another project for Web, Android and iOS
I’ve made a post for it if you wanna take a look: Web/Mobile App for Intervals.icu Data

hello, the app doesn’t work anymore :frowning: somebody know what’s going on?
Thanks

Hi Andres. Thanks for letting me know. I’m on the iOS 16.2 beta and not seeing any problems with the app. Could you let me know exactly what the problems you’re seeing are and which version of iOS you are using? Thanks

Hi Matthew! The iOS sí 16.1 and the error is unable to construct a URL’s I Acces

@Matthew_Roche

As of today, i can no longer see the top part of the screen with the values:

On the Iphone SE 2022

Works fine for me, iOS 16.3.1

Seems like you have a bigger screen.

iPhone 11

2 Likes

Do you have some setting activated for bigger fonts or screen elements?
On Android such a setting causes similar problems in all kinds of apps.

2 Likes

Nice one.
This is the biggest font my phone can take, vs the smallest.

1 Like

I can’t see the bottom icons either.

I have send the developer a message.

Need to get the chart for past values done in my app :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, it’s the font size that is causing this.

Setting the font size to normal will show everything.

It only applies to phones with smaller screens (i.e. iphone se etc.).

Thanks i have just downloaded this. As a on the fly look its great ti see Fatigue Fitness and Form data.
Its appears that when looking at each ride the Max and Ave speeds are very low and inaccurate but thats minor for my needs.
Would be awesome to see this developing further if anyone had the skills and time

Tooting my own horn, but this is what I’ve come up with… No Chart for Fitness/Fatigue as of yet.