Import HRV4training data from Dropbox

I don’t have a Dropbox account.
Is there a direct mode to import a HRV4training exported csv file?

tks.

Not yet but I have added that to the todo list. Dropbox is free and a common way for apps to exchange data. You can also get all your Intervals.icu files uploaded there for analysis in Golden Cheetah and other desktop software.

2 Likes

Another nice feature, thank you!

I am asking here, just in case anyone knows… HRV4T is not updating automatically my CSV file on Dropbox - it seems I have to do it manually every day (export data). I’m on the standard edition, not Pro. Is it right or an I missing something?

1 Like

was very hard to find the free option.
i had to ask in the chat…
for the ones interested is dropbox.com/basic

1 Like

I think that this is the way we have to export HRV4Training data. I can see some options for exporting to other training apps, but not Intervals.

The only way is to click in HRV4T app the option Export Data > Dropbox, i am doing it Weekly but it works daily if you want. The whole process is automatically, very smooth and quickly.

Will see if in near future the HRV4T have an option on the app like for other apps, as intervals.icu continue to grow pretty sure it will be fast the integration without the 3rd party dropbox

1 Like

You guys need to lean on @altini_marco to automate that.

4 Likes

Hi @david ,

at first I had set up a wrong Dropbox folder so file was never updated.
I fixed to "Dropbox/aplicativos/HR4training (the standard in my iPhone) but I’m still can get last entrees from nov 29th on.
What am I doing wrong?

Tks,

DB2

I’ve shared this file on your email.

Tks,

You have “First day to import” set as “29 Nov 2021” so it is ignoring all the records.

I see the date format of the file is different to what I expected 2021_11_3 instead of 2021_11_03. That will cause problems finding newer files in future. Will fix.

1 Like

i just need from nov 29th.
the ones before I had already

tks

Nov 29 is the future. You must be meaning oktober… :thinking:

1 Like

Hi,

For some reason Intervals has not found the new HRV4 file from today.
Dropbox shows a timestamp (my time) 09:17

Now is 16:27 (my time) or almost 7 hours later

Tks,

DropBox stopped Intervals.icu web hooks for a few hours yesterday so file changes were not detected. That has been sorted out so your next file should be picked up.

1 Like

Is there an issue with grabbing the latest HRV4T file from Dropbox? My calendar isn’t showing the latest data.

It should get it soon. Intervals.icu currently has a bug that causes problems with Dropbox webhooks sometimes. I hope to get it sorted out soon.

Any updates ? My says Already imported , but nothing show when i tried to build a Chart (RMSSD values) in Fitness Page

Do you mind mailing me (david@intervals.icu) your measurements file so I can have a look. Tx.

Tx for sending the file. It has different column names (HR_lying, HR_standing etc. instead of HR) which is why the HR stuff wasn’t importing. I have added support for these so the next time you upload a file to Dropbox they should import.

1 Like

Thanks! i tried to add and make the Graphs now! Work , do you think its because i tried a measurement Orthostatic ( one day) ?

now my graph , 60d rolling wayy beyond , kkk

I think the last plot should probably be “60d Moving Avg” and not “60d Moving Total”.